Wednesday, July 15, 2020

My Review of Anime: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!


Anime Title: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
Japanese Title: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta
Genre: Reverse harem, Romantic comedy, Isekai

I just love this anime so much it makes me really laugh and feel good. I never felt like this for an anime for a long time and the idea of the story is very new and refreshing to me. Just watching the first episode already captured my heart. I started to love and admire the main character after she remembers her past life - how she perseveres to change her doomed fate, her fun personality, how she is being her true self, how she befriends, cares and protects people around her. You can say I idolize Catarina Claes or rather the girl who was reincarnated as Catarina. She has most of the qualities I yearn for and I would mostly do what she does if i could (except of course eating food fallen on the ground 😂). She have her own flaws (of course she's not perfect) but that makes her more funny than irritating. She maybe originally the villainess but she has grown to be a true heroine for me. Honestly, I am still in the 4th episode and i expect a lot more plot twists in the story. Im sooo excited! 😍😍😍



No comments: