Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tortured Soul

Everything becomes blurry. My vision of the future is unclear. I merely become a creature drifting in the open sea, only taking anything that comes into me. I still have dreams, dreams that will stay as dreams. Dreams that will only serve as inspiration for me to live but not to reach.


I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware,
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you...
- Numb, Linkin Park


I'm really feeling so sick and tired of handling the same problems all over and over again. Nothing changes. It just keeps on coming and coming back all over again. I don't even know if this situation can get any better. I don't even know if this can lead to anything good. I'm really really am tired, just please give me a rest.

Quote of the day: Mind over heart.

No comments: