Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting Over Again

I have lost focus. I feel like I haven't given 100% of my heart in everything I have promised to fulfill. I guess I have to start all over and build myself again. To pick up the pieces I once set aside. Days have passed, new things have arisen, I have modified myself to adapt to new situations, a piece of my character has sank into the darkness. But I will rise back from the ashes and live up again to the fullest. I will once set foot on the path I have left and follow the destiny I have dreamed of. To be myself, to be what I am destined to be, to be the person I have the heart and capacity to be. My heart, my soul and mind will once beat as one, harmoniously complementing and balancing each other. I can finally be at peace with myself again.

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me
-This is Me, Camp Rock OST

No comments: