Sunday, November 16, 2008

CoNfiRmEd!

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go. Only one of two things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!

cOnfirMed...
FrIenDs nA nGa LanG taLagA...

I confirmed it the day after he gave me a hug. The first hug he ever gave me. Maybe also the last...

It hurts to hear those words... I BrOkE hiS HeaRt... NoR Can He PicK thOse PiEceS jUsT foR mE.

I neVer knew someDay I woUld BrEaK sOmeOne's HeArT. PaTuLoy Pa NgA dIn AkoNg UmaSa KaHit Na SinAbI Na nGa nyA fRieNdS fOrEveR naLanG... SusmE, scholar ako pEro aLang NaiNtiNdiHaN... TanGa LaNg CgUro aKo paGdAtiNg sA Pag-iBig... IgNorante, InOseNte, WaLang AlaM...*binatukan sarili* AnO Ka Ba, TiPpIe TaNgA?! @_@

Friends, yes exactly what I wanted us to be. So I was like "Oh my gosh, why am I crying?!" I cried to death that night, that my eyes were swollen the other day. Could it be that I have once loved him? Then I remembered asking God for a heart to love him. Then I was like "Oh no! Oh my God, no! no! no! Please take it away. I don't want it anymore. It will hurt!"

But it's fine. I already heard what I needed to hear. I have to let go of the past. I don't need to wait anymore. I had enough. Dead eNd. Time to move on.

He wants someone who believes in unconditional Love... Actually I do believe in such, and really I didn't know why the heck I said there's no such thing. Kaloka! Unconditional love is always the core theme I wanted for my love story fanfics. Also the relationships between God and man, parents and children... But for PeoPle who are not blood-related, it's sort of rare but possible... pero I guess in reality, it would always be better if there is MUTUAL LOVE. One-sided love is lonely and painful.

Ngek, naalala ko si Dianne, sabi niya commensal lang daw siya pag dating sa human relationships. Wawa naman labs ko.
Scientific Terms:
Commensalism -> Only one side benefits from the other.

What is unconditional love for me? It's when you see the true colors of the person you love and you still love and accept everything about him/her even his differences. If you easily forgive and forget all his/her shortcomings, and overlook seemingly insignificant things. It's a sort of love never fades even though you've been hurt many times. Even you know he or she doesn't love you in return, your heart remains faithful. It's a love given willingly with no boundaries, a love that makes you forget your ego, a love that never ceases, a love that never changes, a love willing to give everything and endure all sacrifices, a love that never controls nor demands anything. And this love does not grow from the man's heart alone... It is a gift given by God. Like God's love, it has no closed doors, no such thing as "Anong sorry? Wala nang magagawa sorry mo. The damage has been done!"

Minsan nga nagjejeling pa din ako. That is the feeling I hate most. Pero mabuti na itong may distance paminsan-minsan. Tama na kaartehan ko. Mas mabuti na masaya uli siya kesa naman umiiyak dahil sa akin. Sana lang maibalik uli yung masasayang carefree Trinity days.

Pero sabi niya kung mamatay man ako, susunod siya. T_T waaahh... wag naman ganun... waaahh... baka bigla akong mabuhay sa kabaong niyan. ang tanging magagawa nalang nila para sa akin ay ipagpatuloy ang aking mga nasimulan... ngek! as if meron akong masisimulan? Like duh? Di ko rin alam eh... hehe. Wala naman dapat ipag-alala... magkikita-kits naman tau sa langit. ^_^ Basta please dun din ang punta ninyo ha, mga friendz!

Before I end this post, I really would like to thank all my friends who understood, listened and supported me through all the hard times. To Melissa, Abbie, Ate Toni, Ate Cris and Klang... To Dianne and Kuya Erwin aka. Kenshin... also to Sir Dame for the advices and for understanding too. Could you believe it si Sir Dame na matinik mang-asar may malalim din palang pang-unawa? CoOl HEhe...

Hay... yez... next week interbranch na! Wala na naman akong pasok 3 days. Bwahahaha!!! Well, kelangan bumawi ako sa mga araw na tinamad ako mag-aral noH! Araw na rin para manood ako ng mga movies, sasabog na pc ko sa dami ng video files!

Mabuhay ang Naruto Shippuden. Yeah, Hidan rockz! Bwahahaha... Lagot kau sa susunod kong Fool HOuse episodes!

KISAME: Patay! Mabubuhay na naman si Pikori!
GAARA: Mawawala na ako sa next season... kaya di ko na problema yan.
PIKORI: MOre... more of AkatsUki!!!
TOBI: Abangan niyo pala yung lab stori namin...*tugudug*
(tinisod ni Pikori si Tobi)
PIKORI: Yan, yan kasi nagtatakip ng mukha! Di mo tuloy nakikita dinadaanan mo!
TOBI: But TObi is A Good Boy...

2 comments:

vanmark said...

wow, nice blog pre.. i love it.. very free and deep open-minded.. cool & refreshing, heheh.. looks like you're growing up already.. natutuwa ako na hndi na naging bitter ang lahat after its CONFIRMED.. at alam ko naman na we're good friends even after all.. i myself thank God for teaching me not to chase bitterness in the end even though i almost did.. i like it most what you wrote about you're unconditional love.. *sighs* badly enough, i thought you wrong about not believing it is possible.. well, anyway, God bless nalang sa mga lives natin.. basta, no matter what, we can still be best of friends for each other hah.. i miss you my friend..

ADwight said...

it's different, much deeper yet you take it so lightly like you brush it off... (like me?)

You're cool.

DAmn, I never watched Naruto since moving here... dammit!